Designer Level II
“Design can ultimately change how society functions by focusing on the routine interactions of daily life.”
Proey is interested in the social dynamics of architecture. Her belief is that design can ultimately change how society functions by focusing on the routine interactions of daily life. She joined Abramson Teiger Architects in 2016 as a recent architecture graduate. She is working on commercial, residential and civic projects.
- B. Arch – University of Southern California
- Graduated with honors, Magna Cum Laude
- Tau Sigma Delta Bronze Medal
- Global Scholar Prize
- Dean’s Scholar
- 1st Place Prize, Undergraduate Writer’s Conference, “The Margins of the City”
- John R. Ross Scholarship from Alpha Rho Chi
Proey has never lived in one place for more than six years, moving from Illinois to San Jose, to Taiwan and now Los Angeles. This has influenced her outlook as she sees the world as a continuum, focusing on similarities rather than on differences.
310.838.8998 ext 208