“Wabi-sabi is a beauty of things imperfect, impermanent, and incomplete. It is a beauty of things modest and humble. It is a beauty of things unconventional.” —Leonard Koren
When embracing and appreciating Wabi Sabi, we are accepting a mood that is being evoked. Architecture has the ability to affect one’s experience in an emotional, meaningful and poetic way leaving a lasting impression.
- B.Arch Bachelor of Architecture
- SCI-Arc : Southern California Institute of Architecture
- 2010: installed Public art project for Long Beach Redevelopment Agency and Greenmeme studios
- 2010: Won GOOD sponsored competition “Design a School Garden”
- 2014: received a 2014 Preservation Award from the Santa Monica Conservancy for the Brecht Residence with DUB Studios.
- 2014: received 2014 American Institute of Architects, California Council, Design Award for the Brecht Residence with DUB Studios.
A maker of things, a lover of nature, finding magic in the everyday and documenting the simple joys of life with a sketch a day.
310.838.8998 ext. 211